Reference, Questions and Help > Site Q&A

Gold Membership access question

(1/2) > >>

S T I G:
Just paid for the gold membership yet in my profile under the (paid subscriptions), the (existing subscriptions) box shows that the Gold Membership w/ no holds bar is "Finished" and has expiration date of 1969?? I am also not able to see any of the new features including the new forum categories. Being that I just purchased the membership 15min ago, is it because the membership features do not take affect immediately or...?

Marlin:
Congrats on the Gold Membership, but if you enter PolySci, body armor will not be enough.  [devious]

Mike will fix whatever problems you have. Enjoy!!!

UncaBuffalo:

--- Quote from: Marlin on Dec 30, 2013, 05:34 ---Mike will fix whatever problems you have. Enjoy!!!

--- End quote ---

WOW!!!  We get ALL our problems fixed!?!?!  Why didn't someone tell me this sooner?!?!  Life is going to be SO much easier with NO problems!   ;)

Marlin:

--- Quote from: UncaBuffalo on Dec 30, 2013, 08:00 ---WOW!!!  We get ALL our problems fixed!?!?!  Why didn't someone tell me this sooner?!?!  Life is going to be SO much easier with NO problems!   ;)

--- End quote ---

Chimera:

--- Quote from: The Stig on Dec 30, 2013, 04:48 ---Just paid for the gold membership yet in my profile under the (paid subscriptions), the (existing subscriptions) box shows that the Gold Membership w/ no holds bar is "Finished" and has expiration date of 1969?? I am also not able to see any of the new features including the new forum categories. Being that I just purchased the membership 15min ago, is it because the membership features do not take affect immediately or...?

--- End quote ---

First off: Congratulations on the Gold Membership.

Secondly: As with all things in this computer-based world, it takes a human with some free time to update the systems.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version