Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Gold Membership access question honeypot

Author Topic: Gold Membership access question  (Read 11167 times)

Offline S T I G

• Moderate User
  • S T I G
Gold Membership access question
« on: Dec 30, 2013, 04:48 »
Just paid for the gold membership yet in my profile under the (paid subscriptions), the (existing subscriptions) box shows that the Gold Membership w/ no holds bar is "Finished" and has expiration date of 1969?? I am also not able to see any of the new features including the new forum categories. Being that I just purchased the membership 15min ago, is it because the membership features do not take affect immediately or...?
« Last Edit: Dec 30, 2013, 05:03 by Hide Behind A Fat Man »

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
Re: Gold Membership access question
« Reply #1 on: Dec 30, 2013, 05:34 »
Congrats on the Gold Membership, but if you enter PolySci, body armor will not be enough.  [devious]

Mike will fix whatever problems you have. Enjoy!!!

Offline UncaBuffalo

• Mostly Retired
  • Very Heavy User
  • "How Many Things I Have No Need Of" - Socrates
« Reply #2 on: Dec 30, 2013, 08:00 »
Mike will fix whatever problems you have. Enjoy!!!

WOW!!!  We get ALL our problems fixed!?!?!  Why didn't someone tell me this sooner?!?!  Life is going to be SO much easier with NO problems!   ;)

We are plain quiet folk and have no use for adventures. Nasty disturbing uncomfortable things! Make you late for dinner! I can’t think what anybody sees in them.      - B. Baggins

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
« Reply #3 on: Dec 30, 2013, 08:45 »
WOW!!!  We get ALL our problems fixed!?!?!  Why didn't someone tell me this sooner?!?!  Life is going to be SO much easier with NO problems!   ;)

Chimera

« Reply #4 on: Jan 01, 2014, 10:02 »
Just paid for the gold membership yet in my profile under the (paid subscriptions), the (existing subscriptions) box shows that the Gold Membership w/ no holds bar is "Finished" and has expiration date of 1969?? I am also not able to see any of the new features including the new forum categories. Being that I just purchased the membership 15min ago, is it because the membership features do not take affect immediately or...?

First off: Congratulations on the Gold Membership.

Secondly: As with all things in this computer-based world, it takes a human with some free time to update the systems.

Offline S T I G

• Moderate User
  • S T I G
« Reply #5 on: Jan 01, 2014, 01:26 »
I called Mike and he took care of it. Thanks Mike!

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #6 on: Jan 01, 2014, 06:32 »
I called Mike and he took care of it. Thanks Mike!

Woke me up, he did.

Offline S T I G

• Moderate User
  • S T I G
« Reply #7 on: Jan 01, 2014, 06:43 »
Woke me up, he did.

Yeah sorry about that

Offline GLW

• Gold Member
  • caveo proditor,...
« Reply #8 on: Jan 01, 2014, 09:13 »
Woke me up, he did.

step away from the light saber and go back to sleep Yoda,... :P ;) :) 8)

been there, dun that,... the doormat to hell does not read "welcome", the doormat to hell reads "it's just business"

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?