Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Failed course in dep  

Author Topic: Failed course in dep  (Read 4956 times)

Offline Soccerdude0919

• Very Lite User
Failed course in dep
« on: Jan 03, 2014, 02:38 »
I joined the navy in March and made the Nuke Program. I ship early February. I took a few classes to pass the time fall semester. I fail one class. Can I get kicked out of the nuke program if I tell my recruiter?

BuddyThePug

Re: Failed course in dep
« Reply #1 on: Jan 03, 2014, 08:49 »
I joined the navy in March and made the Nuke Program. I ship early February. I took a few classes to pass the time fall semester. I fail one class. Can I get kicked out of the nuke program if I tell my recruiter?

I'm guessing the class was English 101?  ;)

You'll need to tell the recruiter anyways. Not disclosing the course failure will be a problem, even if it is an elective that doesn't matter to the Navy.

Offline Soccerdude0919

• Very Lite User
« Reply #2 on: Jan 03, 2014, 11:53 »
Will my nuke job be in jeopardy if it is chemistry?

ridgerunner61

« Reply #3 on: Jan 03, 2014, 12:34 »
Full disclosure is your best option.

From my experience, (1980's Navy) they will force feed you all the knowledge that they want you to know.

Hilariousity

« Reply #4 on: Jan 03, 2014, 12:45 »

no, I don't think so. I seem to remember failing calculus during DEP and I didn't even tell the recruiter. Nobody ever said anything. I think your fine just as long as you don't do something illegal like drugs, theft, vandalism, etc.

Offline Soccerdude0919

• Very Lite User
« Reply #5 on: Jan 03, 2014, 01:24 »
Thank you for your input, I appreciate it more than you know. I will let you know how it goes.

Offline NavyNuke86

• Lurker
« Reply #6 on: Jan 05, 2014, 06:47 »
Shouldn't be a problem.   I doubt anyone would ever find out however, if you tell your detailer you will need a waiver

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?