Career Path > Coming Back

return to outages

<< < (3/3)

GLW:

--- Quote from: ksheed12 on Jan 10, 2014, 10:41 ---I am not complaining about it at all. It makes good business sense. .....

--- End quote ---

got it,...

as you know, internet posts are difficult to "read" as per emotion and intent,...

it is good that road warriors such as we meet in the struggle of billable hours... :P ;) :) 8)

peace,...GLW

Content1:

--- Quote from: GLW on Jan 10, 2014, 08:01 ---In a pinch, we can always get Content1 to swing a mop or sit access control and monitor the SAMs and personnel monitors,...

ergo, we do not need as many junior anythings,...

maybe someday,...

just not this day,...

--- End quote ---

I can see why GLW is not available in a pinch, he lives on nukeworker probably when he should be working that he is being paid to do posting 5 times as many as myself yet has been a member three years less then me.  BTW, I was given an "A" overall review at Dresden, my last outage, did you at yours?

GLW:

--- Quote from: Content1 on Jan 11, 2014, 02:03 ---I can see why GLW is not available in a pinch, he lives on nukeworker probably when he should be working that he is being paid to do posting 5 times as many as myself yet has been a member three years less then me.  BTW, I was given an "A" overall review at Dresden, my last outage, did you at yours?

--- End quote ---

ahhhhhh,...

so you're that guy who has been sending the unsolicited e-mails to the site coordinators about who you saw doing what on the internet during work hours while you were on your way to covering a job they could or should have been doing,....

well, gotta earn those "A"s somehow,... :P ;) :) 8)

let-it-ride:
I also agree that having a family, helpful hand to get started has made great techs.
There are several families that come to mind.
On the other hand, I worked at a site in W. Texas where the nepotism was to the point that many, many, many things were overlooked, and covered up.
Ya know, anyone have a job where I can sit at an access control point and monitor sams, let me know.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version