News and Discussions > Illness & Injuries

Camella Black

(1/3) > >>

Camella Black:
Hey y'all! Just checking in and letting you know I'm still here. I have been yucky all year and after a check up in October on my colon I had some tests that discovered multiple nodules in my Thyroid.

Short story is biopsy, partial removal, biopsy I had the remainder of Thyroid removed yesterday as I have stage T1a papillary cancer.

Feeling fairly well, more pain after this surgery; almost feels like my throat was cut ;)

Any way y'all keep doing what ya doing but think about me once in a while will ya?

UncaBuffalo:

--- Quote from: Camella Black on Jan 11, 2014, 08:16 ---Hey y'all! Just checking in and letting you know I'm still here. I have been yucky all year and after a check up in October on my colon I had some tests that discovered multiple nodules in my Thyroid.

Short story is biopsy, partial removal, biopsy I had the remainder of Thyroid removed yesterday as I have stage T1a papillary cancer.

Feeling fairly well, more pain after this surgery; almost feels like my throat was cut ;)

Any way y'all keep doing what ya doing but think about me once in a while will ya?

--- End quote ---

Our thoughts will be with you.  Make a full recovery soon!

GLW:
Godspeed Camella,...

stownsend:
Wish you the best Camella.

Marlin:
Keep us posted Camella, I'll keep you in my thoughts.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version