Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu What is the average pay for Junior Techs these days? honeypot

Author Topic: What is the average pay for Junior Techs these days?  (Read 7565 times)

Offline S T I G

• Moderate User
  • S T I G
What would you guys say the average pay is for a Jr. Decon/Jr. HP tech these days? (/hr)

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Re: What is the average pay for Junior Techs these days?
« Reply #1 on: Jan 15, 2014, 03:10 »
Good Question.  I see $22 a lot for Jr HP, but it's all over the place.
I see $18 for Sr Deconers, but it's also all over the place.
I have no idea what a Jr Deconer makes, maybe $10?

Others, please sound off.
« Last Edit: Jan 15, 2014, 03:12 by Rennhack »

Content1

« Reply #2 on: Jan 15, 2014, 06:25 »
If they raise the minimum wage to $10.10/hour, like in CA or as proposed by Obama, they will be at least that.

Offline camodaredevil06

• Lurker
« Reply #3 on: Mar 18, 2014, 09:39 »
I know im kind of late on this post, but depending on contracting companies, I made 11.85 all the way to 18 and hour as a jr. deconner. 18.50 is top jr. decon pay with the company i work for mostly. im almost a senior deconner which make up to 23.50.

SpringChinook

« Reply #4 on: Jul 04, 2015, 02:36 »
It's been a couple years since I've been a JR HP Tech but the rates were:

$15.00 to $22.00 / hour. Some places such as Palo pay a JR with <1 year experience $15.00/hr and when they have >1 year experience they get $20/hr.

On that note, it's good to be a SR!   :)

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?