Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Bio Assay!?!  

Author Topic: Bio Assay!?!  (Read 1866 times)

Offline JessJen

• Heavy User
Bio Assay!?!
« on: Dec 06, 2004, 08:55 »

wolf459

Re: Bio Assay!?!
« Reply #1 on: Dec 10, 2004, 10:38 »
Jess are you triing to tell us your in the "Nuclear Way"?

Offline JessJen

• Heavy User
« Reply #2 on: Dec 11, 2004, 09:09 »
god no i just found it humorous..........a friend of mine was trying to mess with me and photo shopped it and sent it to me as a joke

Offline darkmatter

• Heavy Metal Poster Child
  • Heavy User
  • you don't know the power of the dark side.
« Reply #3 on: Dec 17, 2005, 12:08 »
Bio Assay?

When I win the lotto..... the only thing I think about is that in place of a WBC should I leave my bio assay bagged or unbagged and whose desk is perferred.
"Never underestimate the power of a Dark Klown"

Darkmatters website is no more, nada, gonzo, 
http://darkmatter.nukeworker.net.istemp.com  this will get you there, but I can't update it anymore. Maybe nukeworker will host personal sites eventully

halflifer

« Reply #4 on: Dec 18, 2005, 09:06 »
at RFETS they gave us the kit at the beginning of the weekend and had us collect over the weekend. They told us to put the ' brownies' in our freezer for the benefit of the lab people. :o There are some things that don't go next to my food....tell 'em to wear supplied air respirators if that's a problem.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?