Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Melinda Bonham honeypot

Author Topic: Melinda Bonham  (Read 4862 times)

Offline Laundry Man

• Heavy User
Melinda Bonham
« on: Jan 31, 2014, 09:59 »
Melinda passed this unexpectedly passed away this past Sunday at the Morris IL hospital.  Melinda was a long time employee of UniTech Services Group at our facility in Morris.  Melinda previously was a contract HP Technician working the ComEd circuit.  She was a wonderful friend and co-worker.  She will be missed.  Additional details on her services can be found at www.BaskervilleFuneral.com.
LM

Offline cjhunter

• Light User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Re: Melinda Bonham
« Reply #1 on: Jan 31, 2014, 01:13 »
I am so sad to hear this.....I worked with Melinda for many years back in the Com Ed days.....She always put a smile on everyones face, and always had something funny to say.  She will truely be missed......My prayers go out to her children, family and friends....RIP Melinda....

Always,

Carrie

Offline Dave Warren

• Radiological Engineer
  • Very Heavy User
  • Cubs vs. White Sox in the Series this year.
Re: Melinda Bonham
« Reply #2 on: Feb 03, 2014, 10:19 »
I spent alot of time in the bowels of Dresden and Braidwood with Melinda. She was always wanting to learn and always willing to listen. I hate to see her leave us so soon. We will all miss you, Melinda..... [beer] :'(

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?