Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu David Baldwin

Author Topic: David Baldwin  (Read 10016 times)

Offline PWHoppe

• Forum Staff
  • CONFIRMED!: The dumbest man on the planet
David Baldwin
« on: Feb 03, 2014, 09:50 »
Just got some very bad news about an old friend and co-worker. It's been many years since we worked together but it was always a pleasure to work with Dave. He was a very funny guy who gave me lots of laughs. RIP Dave and may GOD Bless. Details are below:

WELLSVILLE - David Allen Nile Baldwin, 55, of Wellsville, died Thursday, Jan. 30, 2014, in the emergency room at East Liverpool City Hospital from an apparent heart attack.
He was born Oct. 11, 1958, in Jacksonville, N.C., the son of David and Gretchen (Nile) Baldwin of Wellsville.
David graduated from Wellsville High School in 1977. He was a head field supervisor for MKM Industries, working worldwide in the nuclear industry. He was Lutheran by faith.
In addition to his parents, David is survived by his sister: Gretchen Baldwin of Wellsville; two nieces: Samantha and Ashley; and two nephews: Daniel and David.
The funeral service will be held at 6 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 5, 2014, at the Roberts Funeral Home with the Rev. William Betteridge officiating.
Burial will be in Spring Hill Cemetery.
Friends may call from 4-6 p.m. Wednesday at the Roberts Funeral Home, 631 Main St. in Wellsville.
In lieu of flowers, the family requests that memorial donations be made to the Wellsville Alumni Scholarship Association, P.O. Box 629, Wellsville, Ohio 43968.
If a chicken and a half can lay an egg and a half in a day and a half, how many days will it take a grasshopper with a rubber foot to kick a hole in a tin can?

Forum rules..http://www.nukeworker.co

DDD

Re: David Baldwin
« Reply #1 on: Feb 05, 2014, 12:01 »
That is truely sad news, Dave was a good friend, I worked with him in the outage circut in the the 80,s and early 90,s and the last time at Ft St Vrain, Dave stood up with me at my wedding to Karla in 1986. anouther one goes way to early
RIP Dave

hoehandle

« Reply #2 on: Feb 08, 2014, 07:28 »
Sad to hear about Dave. Dave was a long time coworker and a great friend and a good Tech. I started in the business the same outage same shift same job @ B.V. in the early 80's. with Dave. even did our first Jr. road job @ D.C. Cook.  I had a lot of good times and laughs with him and fond memories  My heart goes out for Dave and his family.  His is gone but never will be forgotten.   Peace

Offline TENN-1

• Moderate User
  • Finished the 5 year plan in only 34!
« Reply #3 on: Mar 08, 2014, 10:58 »
Sad news indeed.   Have not seen Dave in many, many years but remember his quick with and soft humor.  He was always there with a smile.  Godspeed.
Things come to those who wait, but usually it's stuff left over from those who hustle!

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?