Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu PHQ Question

Author Topic: PHQ Question  (Read 3762 times)

Offline rookie25

• Light User
PHQ Question
« on: Feb 11, 2014, 05:53 »
Hello all! Im new to the site and have been recently given a contingent offer as NSO! Filling out my PHQ I got to the question about have I EVER used illegal drugs. I answered yes and further explained that I experimented with weed years ago in college. After I submitted the form I kind of got nervous and wonder if I should of even disclosed that info. I don't have a drug problem and never failed any type of drug test. Does anyone think this will hurt my chances? I just wanted to be honest!

Offline rookie25

• Light User
Re: PHQ Question
« Reply #1 on: Feb 11, 2014, 07:11 »
Just to clarify.....I was in college 10 years ago and have no worries about passing a drug test! Just wondering if this type of admission is frowned upon or if being honest will help or hurt me.

Graphic

« Reply #2 on: Feb 11, 2014, 07:30 »
You'll be fine since it was more than 5 years ago. If it was within the past 5 years you would have a few more things to go through.

In your case, you were simply being honest and it won't have any negative effect on you. Just an fyi, being honest is about the only policy you want to follow in the nuclear field, especially if you become a NSO.

Good luck

Offline rookie25

• Light User
« Reply #3 on: Feb 11, 2014, 07:57 »
Thanks a lot for your response and your well wishes!

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?