Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu GFES PWR Materials  

Author Topic: GFES PWR Materials  (Read 3645 times)

Offline Gamma_Gus

• Light User
GFES PWR Materials
« on: Mar 13, 2014, 03:57 »
Used the search function but couldn't find any post that actually contains copies of the GFES study material.

Reading what other individuals have posted, some have had to cover the material within a week.

Not sure if it is legal or allowed, but I was wondering if it would be possible to post the actual study material. That way individuals that don't take 6 week courses or what not and are actively applying to NLO positions (like myself) can be more prepared come test taking time.

Thanks

Fermi2

Re: GFES PWR Materials
« Reply #1 on: Mar 13, 2014, 04:04 »
Before you post anything make sure

1: Your utility allows it.

2: It isn't copyrighted mateial with a Non Distribition Statement.

Offline Higgs

• SRO
  • Very Heavy User
  • Life has a melody...
"How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic.” - Ted Nugent

Offline Gamma_Gus

• Light User
Re: GFES PWR Materials
« Reply #3 on: Mar 17, 2014, 02:23 »
Thank you Braodzilla. I won't be posting any of the GFES material, specially since I don't have the material.

Higgs thanks for the forum link. I had seen it earlier and really enjoy the website that let you create your own exam. Giving the previous forum a closer look, I see where you posted not to upload any of the GFES material.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?