Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Bicron Analyst parts
honeypot

Author Topic: Bicron Analyst parts  (Read 3515 times)

Offline Scottsr3

• Very Lite User
Bicron Analyst parts
« on: Mar 11, 2014, 12:10 »
Does anyone know where to get range switches for the Bicron Analyst?
Or maybe has the specification sheet to this switch so I could order an equivalent one from Electroswitch.
Thanks, Scott

Offline GLW

• Gold Member
  • caveo proditor,...
Re: Bicron Analyst parts
« Reply #1 on: Mar 11, 2014, 12:34 »
Thermo Fisher @ 800.274.4212, select tech support from the menu,...

or

judy.oliva@thermofisher.com

be patient,......those can be old meters,......hard to get some parts,...impossible to get a few of the parts out of available stock, those few have to be cannibalized,...

been there, dun that,... the doormat to hell does not read "welcome", the doormat to hell reads "it's just business"

Offline Scottsr3

• Very Lite User
« Reply #2 on: Mar 11, 2014, 02:47 »
Thank you for the reply.
I tried Thermo to no avail, they don't stock the part anymore.
I'm waiting to hear back from Electroswitch who made them for Bicron.
Scott

Offline GLW

• Gold Member
  • caveo proditor,...
« Reply #3 on: Mar 11, 2014, 03:13 »
I have an old one, how bad do you need it?

been there, dun that,... the doormat to hell does not read "welcome", the doormat to hell reads "it's just business"

Offline Scottsr3

• Very Lite User
« Reply #4 on: Mar 12, 2014, 07:37 »
I need 10 or so new ones for our inventory of replacement parts. Hopefully Electroswitch wont make me buy too many at one time.
Thanks again for your help.
Scott

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?