Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Mark Kollett

Author Topic: Mark Kollett  (Read 11528 times)

Offline cairnit

• Moderate User
  • I love my job........
Mark Kollett
« on: Mar 24, 2014, 08:16 »
It is with a sad heart that I make this post.

Mark Kollett, RP Tech at Watts Bar and a friend for many years and through many outages, had a heart attack and passed early this morning.

To his children, I am truly sorry for your loss. Your Dad was a great friend and was very proud of all of his kids.

Bless all,
Penny

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
Re: Mark Kollett
« Reply #1 on: Mar 24, 2014, 09:15 »
   I am very sorry to hear this Mark was unique, I remember him telling us about the food fights he had with his kids at the dinner table. Lorie and I are very saddened by this and he will be missed.

Offline Smart People

• Rad Engineer/Shipper
  • Very Heavy User
  • I like being around smart people
« Reply #2 on: Mar 25, 2014, 08:50 »
I always had fun working with and hanging out with Mark. This is definitely a sad day.
Blessed is the man who can laugh at himself--he will never cease to be amused
Think twice and say nothing..Chiun
I'm as big a fool as anyone..And bigger than most.. Odd Thomas

LadyTech

« Reply #3 on: Mar 25, 2014, 12:34 »
Mark has been my friend for many years.  I always looked forward to the time we could spend together.  Mark you have been there for me and brought me much laughter and some great advice.  I will miss you. To Mark's family, he spoke of you often to me and he always spoke highly of you.  I am sure you know how proud he was of you all and how very much he loved you.  I am sorry for your loss, I will keep you in my prayers.  Goodbye Mark, my friend

Offline lostmurphy

• Lurker
« Reply #4 on: Mar 25, 2014, 08:03 »
We will all miss you Mark. I know that we all have our stories to tell about you.  Good times, happy memories....

mda

« Reply #5 on: Mar 26, 2014, 02:55 »
Mark will be missed.

fraz-me

« Reply #6 on: Mar 26, 2014, 12:54 »
Really enjoyed working and seeing Mark over the years at TVA, he will be sorely missed.  Enjoyed the talks and the laughs. RIP my friend.

Offline tigger

• Moderate User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #7 on: Mar 26, 2014, 11:22 »
Mark's funeral service will be Monday 3/31 @ 5pm at the Harriman Church of God.  3106 Roane Stm Hwy

Mark will be very missed at WBN. His sense of humor, and is unique way about him, there is no one that would be able to compare.

I hope that his family can find comfort in the happy memories they have of Mark, and that his children know just how much Mark loved them. They truly were his everything. He would light up when he would talk about them, and he was always willing to do so.

RIP Mark. You were definitely one of a kind.

Industry_event

« Reply #8 on: Mar 30, 2014, 08:05 »
I went into the can that night with Mark, he was joking around and didn't look like he felt bad. Mark was a kind soul he will be missed here at the Bar. Rest in Peace dear friend.  O:) Rome

Stephenwolf

« Reply #9 on: Mar 31, 2014, 11:32 »
 :'( Though I have not got to work with Mark since 2007 or 2008. I enjoyed working with him at Duke and TVA. Sympathy and Prayers to his family from us as well.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?