Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu # of ANSI 3.1 Techs? honeypot

Author Topic: # of ANSI 3.1 Techs?  (Read 19411 times)

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
Re: # of ANSI 3.1 Techs?
« Reply #25 on: Apr 11, 2014, 11:44 »
Eric might have some bias in his answer:  " see how big a guy  I am?, and see how many ANSI 3.1 Techs I control? .... ".  :-)

-K

Offline Eric_Bartlett

• Heavy User
  • I was liberal as a youth then I had to pay taxes..
« Reply #26 on: Apr 11, 2014, 03:38 »
Eric might have some bias in his answer:  " see how big a guy  I am?, and see how many ANSI 3.1 Techs I control? .... ".  :-)

WOW - try to help out and give y'all the info as I see it from this side o fthe coin and thats the response I get - so much for trying to help and add to the conversation.
« Last Edit: Apr 11, 2014, 04:15 by Eric_Bartlett »
The opinions & views expressed by me are mine and mine alone and may not reflect those of the company.

Ed

« Reply #27 on: Apr 11, 2014, 04:14 »
WOW - try to help out and give y'all the info as I see it from this side o fthe coin and thats the response I get  

Eric and Marlin: my post was  just supposed to a bit of humor. Did You see that smiley at the end? Thanks for your response and the info Eric. 

Offline Eric_Bartlett

• Heavy User
  • I was liberal as a youth then I had to pay taxes..
« Reply #28 on: Apr 11, 2014, 04:17 »
Eric and Marlin: my post was  just supposed to a bit of humor. Did You see that smiley at the end? Thanks for your response and the info Eric. 

Ed, I apologioze for my "ignorance" remarks, which in turn were ignorant on my part (which I have removed) - been a long day, maybe took it more personal than I should have - anyways, y'all have a great weekend.
The opinions & views expressed by me are mine and mine alone and may not reflect those of the company.

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
« Reply #29 on: Apr 11, 2014, 04:52 »

OK I will take your word for it but the emoticon did not seem to carry the intended humor. Emoticons help transmit intent not having body language and context of a single conversation but may still fall short.

[GH]

Offline RDTroja

• Site Heretic
  • Gold Member
  • I knew I got into IT for a reason!
« Reply #30 on: Apr 13, 2014, 04:44 »
   OK I will take your word for it but the emoticon did not seem to carry the intended humor. Emoticons help transmit intent not having body language and context of a single conversation but may still fall short.

[GH]

Given his history I think your first impression was a good one.
"I won't eat anything that has intelligent life, but I'd gladly eat a network executive or a politician."

-Marty Feldman

"Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to understand that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
                                  -Ronald Reagan

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it.

- Voltaire

Chimera

« Reply #31 on: Apr 14, 2014, 01:50 »
All true enough but that's a different thread,...

This thread has maintained topic better than many others though, nearly 3X better,... [coffee]

(laughing at myself)  Well, at least I made it past Broadzilla's "fifth post" thumb rule.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?