Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Mike Lambert

Author Topic: Mike Lambert  (Read 4977 times)

Offline Wojo

• Gold Member
Mike Lambert
« on: Apr 15, 2014, 04:55 »
All, if you have not heard yet, we lost Mike Lambert a couple of weeks ago.  Mike was a Rad Engineer/CHP.  I worked with Mike at a couple of places but most recently, at the Hematite decommissioning.  A very sharp guy and one of the best Rad Engineers I have worked with.  Mike will be missed.

LAMBERT MICHAEL WAYNE Age 57, of Atlasburg, passed away unexpectedly on Sunday, March 30, 2014. He was born on May 21, 1956, in Lancaster, South Carolina, a son of the late Fred Marion and Mary Jeanette Ammons Lambert. After being raised and educated in Lancaster, South Carolina, he traveled extensively before settling in Burgettstown, PA. He was the owner and operator of a private consulting firm specializing in health physics and environmental restoration. His wife, Marlayna Gess Lambert, whom he married November 5, 2004, survives. Surviving in addition to his wife are his son, Makhi Asher Lambert, whom he enjoyed participating in all of his sporting activities; siblings, Karen Whitaker, Michelle Ward, David Lambert, and Lamar Lambert, all of South Carolina; and several nieces and nephews. Friends will be received on Tuesday from 5-8 p.m. in the LEE & MARTIN FUNERAL HOME, 73 Highland Avenue, Burgettstown. A Funeral Service will be held on Wednesday, April 2, 2014, at 10 a.m. in the Frankfort Presbyterian Church, 3326 St., Rt. 18, Hookstown, PA. Everyone is kindly asked to meet at the church. Interment will follow in the Fairmont Cemetery, Cook Township, PA. If so desired, memorial donations may be made in his memory to the St. Jude Children's Research Hospital , 105 Braunlich Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15237 and/or Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh, 4401 Penn Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15224. Send condolences at post-gazette.com/gb - See more at: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/postgazette/obituary.aspx?page=lifestory&pid=170447175#sthash.ubcnjXkB.dpuf
Lost my boots in transit, pile of smokin leather, nailed the retreads to my feet and prayed for better weather - J Garcia

Offline OldHP

• Very Heavy User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Re: Mike Lambert
« Reply #1 on: Apr 17, 2014, 12:32 »
Mike started for me back many years ago - great guy and great worker!  Prayers go out for his family.
Humor is a wonderful way to prevent hardening of the attitudes! unknown
The government is like a baby's alimentary canal, with a happy appetite at one end and no responsibility at the other. Regan

Offline djrichards

• Very Lite User
Re: Mike Lambert
« Reply #2 on: Jan 23, 2015, 12:13 »
Sorry to hear about Mike, Woj.

I only worked with him at CY decommissioning but you're spot-on about him having been a really sharp guy and rad engineer.

DJ

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?