Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu David Wellman

Author Topic: David Wellman  (Read 4458 times)

Offline DJ@Retired

• Moderate User
  • Just Win Baby! Well Maybe Next Year!
David Wellman
« on: Jan 15, 2015, 06:58 »
It is with great sadness to report that David Wellman a Clinton Power Station longest running RP house Tech. David was a great person, a good Father and husband. His dry humor was always unappreciated. I considered David as one of the smartest people in the field of Radiation protection. One of my go to guys for any problems I had of the CPS. David will be missed for sure. It's a sad day. My prayer go out to his family. David I believe was 59 year's old. Very young.  
« Last Edit: Jan 16, 2015, 12:25 by DJ@Nukepowerplants »
A good friend will bail you out of jail. A great friend will be sitting next to you saying "Dam, that was Fun"

Offline Jack U. Loyd

• Light User
Re: David Wellman
« Reply #1 on: Jan 16, 2015, 07:39 »
All true DJ,

RIP Dave............... See ya upstairs if they let me in!

Chimera

« Reply #2 on: Jan 16, 2015, 10:09 »
Dang it!  Dave was one of the best Techs I've ever worked with in my 40+ years in this field as well as one of the smartest.  He most definitely was a great person and his acerbic wit was greatly appreciated.  I love telling my "Wellman stories".  The world is a dimmer place without his light in it.

Michael Kreisher

Offline RRhoads

• Heavy User
  • it was like like that when i got here!
« Reply #3 on: Jan 16, 2015, 01:26 »
Very sad to hear this today..I was just talking about Dave with a co-worker two weeks ago.
Dave was a good person.
My condolences to his family.
lee

Offline okiecity

• Lurker
« Reply #4 on: Jan 18, 2015, 10:26 »
Very sad to hear, one great guy.  RIP my friend.

Randy Goodwin

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?