Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Has anyone taken the NAPT this year? Share some experiences and thoughts? honeypot

Author Topic: Has anyone taken the NAPT this year? Share some experiences and thoughts?  (Read 3644 times)

Offline apricohtyl

• Very Lite User
Using the search function, I can only seem to find experiences and commentary on the NAPT from 2010 or early. Could anyone that has taken the NAPT more recently (2013 - 2014) give me a more up-to-date version of what to expect? Even my recruiters had mixed things to say about the test.

Between the wide variation of things I've heard from different recruiters, and various 2+ years outdated posts on this forum, I really don't have a clear picture of just what I might expect on the NAPT.

I was told by a recruiter that it is 50/50 Physics and calculus, but I've been told elsewhere that there is little to no calculus on the exam.

Any up-to-date clarification would be very much appreciated.

Offline klj3827

• Light User
http://www.nukeworker.com/forum/index.php/topic,37126.0.html

This post is still on the first page of the "Getting In" sub forum.

Offline apricohtyl

• Very Lite User
http://www.nukeworker.com/forum/index.php/topic,37126.0.html

This post is still on the first page of the "Getting In" sub forum.

Thank you, I overlooked that post!

That particular post has me a bit nervous now.

Offline Jake)12

• Very Lite User
Just In case you haven't taken the test yet. That link is accurate though I'd say the difficulty on the test really depends on you. I took the napt two days ago for the first time without studying and scored a 64. the person on that link scored a 94 on their asavb and I only scored a 93 which tells me that maybe his strengths were different. It all depends on what you are best at and like. if algebra and trig lvl math, basic chem, and basic physics is in your strengths category you are probably fine. I've got an associates degree including a lot of chem classes and I love math...so for me I feel the NAPT score was accurate. If any of those subjects are not your strengths then study for sure.

Offline Starkist

• Very Heavy User
There will be no calculus on the NAPT. IIRC from others postings, trig will be the highest it goes.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?