Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu TX, TN and FL plant security honeypot

Author Topic: TX, TN and FL plant security  (Read 3732 times)

11b

TX, TN and FL plant security
« on: May 09, 2014, 08:46 »
I am currently working security at a plant in Mn, have been here for over three years and my wife and I are looking for a change of scenery (and weather). Anyone that can give me a contact name in the security dept. for either of the plants in Tx, FL or any of the Tennessee Valley Authority sites I would greatly appreciate it. Even just knowing who owns those contracts would be helpful. I believe the TVA is all in house still, and it isn't easy to get a contact name out of their site... I am interested in anyone who's worked any of those plants and your experience there. I am also open to any plants not in CA or New England that pay around the same or more than we do here-$17/hr training, $24/hr shift after 2 years.  Thanks everyone.

Offline uknowhoiam

• Lurker
Re: TX, TN and FL plant security
« Reply #1 on: Feb 12, 2015, 06:44 »
This might be a little bit too late for the original poster, but South Texas Project is hiring a new class of security trainees right now..  The contract is with G4S and you can apply through the g4s usa website.  The pay scale, however, is..... well... about as close as you can get to minimum wage with an assault rifle in your hands. $12/h training, $16/h your first two years, $17/h for years 3-4, a whopping $19/h for years 5-6, eventually topping out at $22/h after ELEVEN YEARS!  woohoo!

Offline brazosqueen

• Lurker
Re: TX, TN and FL plant security
« Reply #2 on: Feb 13, 2015, 04:28 »
CPNPP Security is by Securitas.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?