Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Hiring Process

Author Topic: Hiring Process  (Read 3583 times)

Offline NuclearCowboy17

• Very Lite User
Hiring Process
« on: May 16, 2014, 01:00 »
Message and Account Removed.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2014, 04:39 by NuclearCowboy17 »

Offline HydroDave63

• Retired
Re: Hiring Process
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2014, 02:59 »
It is easy to find individuals (and their contact info) that work at the facility, whether it be via company website, linkedin, the book of face, etc etc. Would it be a good idea to reach out to one of these people, including the hiring manager if known, just to say hello, I am very interested in this position and look forward to speaking with you if I am chosen?

Every place I have worked, unless that individual gave you a business card and invited you to call, it would be considered creepy. You'd get the "please contact HR" reply, and then crickets. Hiring managers are usually involved in many important projects, and can't take random calls from the applicants, that's why they have HR do it. YMMV

Offline ddickey

• Moderate User
Re: Hiring Process
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2014, 10:06 »
Yall is spelled y'all. Y'all.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?