Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu RP Cram Notes  

Author Topic: RP Cram Notes  (Read 7093 times)

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
RP Cram Notes
« on: May 18, 2014, 08:33 »
The New NUF Cram Notes is finally available:

NUF Cram Notes Kindle Edition
NUF Cram Notes Print Edition <- Rennhack's Favorite

It's about 3x the size of the original.  I highly recommend it.  It is more detailed than the original.  This version is aimed at the less experienced NUF test taker than the original "RP Cram Notes".

« Last Edit: Aug 03, 2014, 10:58 by Rennhack »

Offline Mike McFarlin

• Safety/Chemist/Health Physicist
  • Very Heavy User
  • Lead, follow, or get the hell out of the way!
Re: RP Cram Notes
« Reply #1 on: Jun 22, 2014, 06:12 »
Great review source, thanks Mike!
"Duty is the sublimest word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less." General Robert E. Lee, C.S.A.

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #2 on: Jul 28, 2014, 09:18 »
I'm putting the finishing touches on the paperback version of the 3rd edition.  It's 182 pages in 5.5" x 8.5" size.

The kindle version will take longer, because of its weird conversion process, I'll have to make a lot of changes to make it look right.  I got many complaints last time that the kindle version was fubar.  And MOST of the sales were for the kindle version, so I want to take my time and get it right.

One note, because thsi version is 182 pages instead of 30 pages, Amazon has set the minimum price higher.  I was able to sell the older version for ~$9, this version will have a minimum of ~$34.  The kindle version will be ~$9. -- If it was up to me, they would be free.  When the paper version is available, I'll post a link to it.  Right now it's in the review process which could take a few weeks. (I have to order a paper version, and make sure It looks correct.

Here is the link when I DOES get approved: https://www.createspace.com/4921175
« Last Edit: Jul 28, 2014, 09:18 by Rennhack »

Wlrun3

« Reply #3 on: Jul 28, 2014, 04:12 »
I have a feeling this will be a collectible like Gollnick's first addition. Is there a pre-publication purchase list and will autographed copies of the first addition be available.

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #4 on: Jul 28, 2014, 05:40 »
I have a feeling this will be a collectible like Gollnick's first addition. Is there a pre-publication purchase list and will autographed copies of the first addition be available.

I can order a few extra 'proof' copies, intended for the author to use to proofread it one last time.  Those are pre-publication, and I can sign them and ship them out.

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #5 on: Jul 28, 2014, 06:44 »
I'm getting "close" to having the kindle formatting version complete.  After that I will probably re-do the print version to match it.

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #6 on: Jul 29, 2014, 08:28 »
By the way... for the next edition, I'm thinking of changing the title from RP Cram Notes to NUF Cram Notes.  What do you think about that?

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #7 on: Jul 30, 2014, 08:03 »
The New NUF Cram Notes is finally available:

NUF Cram Notes Kindle Edition
NUF Cram Notes Print Edition <- Rennhack's Favorite

It's about 3x the size of the original.  I highly recommend it.  It is more detailed than the original.  This version is aimed at the less experienced NUF test taker than the original "RP Cram Notes".

« Last Edit: Aug 03, 2014, 10:59 by Rennhack »

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?