Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Thank you honeypot

Author Topic: Thank you  (Read 2596 times)

Offline egillespie85

• Lurker
Thank you
« on: May 19, 2014, 07:00 »
I wanted to formally thank all of those who have posted tips and study hints, pieces of advice, and encouragement for those who are preparing for the POSS and/or BMST tests.  I took both today for Exelon.  I can't say that I'm overly confident in my performance, but that has little to do with what has been contributed on this site.  I work a lot of hours at my current job and attend college part time, so that seriously cut into my study time. 

Now, if I may impart some advice on those who may be willing to listen...  Whatever you do, focus most on the POSS. Regardless of what test you may have complete after the POSS, this is the test that separates the men from the boys and the women from the girls.  The material is easy, but the time constraints make it difficult.  I am by no means bad at math, but math is like a foreign language for me.  Just because I understand it, doesn't mean I'm as rapid with it as I am other concepts.  This being said, if you are going to take testing serious, take the math and conversion section seriously.

Once again, thanks a lot for those of you that posted.  Hopefully the news will be good come the end of the week, but I don't have a good feeling about it.  I've wanted to be an operator since the first time I walked through the training facilities as a Boy Scout.  I have a good job now, but there's always better.  I guess there's always next time.

Erik

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Re: Thank you
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2014, 09:40 »
Thank you for the feedback Erik.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?