Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker Menu Stationary Engineer License honeypot

Author Topic: Stationary Engineer License  (Read 2880 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline jjalbers

  • Lurker
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: 0
Stationary Engineer License
« on: May 20, 2014, 12:18 »
I was a 12 year Navy Nuke secondary mechanic, been out for almost 3 years in oil and gas field.  I'm looking to get back into the power industry.  What is the best way to obtain my Stationary Engineer License?  Will my Navy background be enough to take the test, or will I have to start over logging hours and work towards taking the test?  Any help here would be great, or any info on getting into a conventional plant.  Thanks for any input.

Offline GLW

  • Gold Member
  • *
  • Posts: 5494
  • Karma: 2523
  • caveo proditor,...
Re: Stationary Engineer License
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2014, 03:07 »
check your PMs,...

been there, dun that,... the doormat to hell does not read "welcome", the doormat to hell reads "it's just business"


NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?