Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Enlisting in Navy Nuke Program honeypot

Author Topic: Enlisting in Navy Nuke Program  (Read 3388 times)

Offline RrubiconN

• Lurker
Enlisting in Navy Nuke Program
« on: May 22, 2014, 11:49 »
I am a 20 year old High School Graduate, Those most serious thing on my record is a speeding ticket.

I have a 92 on my ASVAB, with my AR+MK+EI+GS=252. I believe I don't have to take the NAPT.

I don't have any prior college education. My lowest grade in Math or science subjects during High School was a "C".

My main question, is when attempting to enlist in navy nuke, is there a group of people that decide weather or not I am a qualifying candidate? or is it based on scores alone? I don't want my chance of being a navy nuke to be turned down on the count of some whimsical feeling. to clarify are entrances based on objective reasoning?
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 11:56 by RrubiconN »

Offline GLW

• Gold Member
  • caveo proditor,...
Re: Enlisting in Navy Nuke Program
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2014, 12:40 »
You are here:

NukeWorker Forum > Career Path > Getting in > Enlisting in Navy Nuke Program

Go to:

NukeWorker Forum > Career Path > Navy Nuke > Navy:Getting In

http://www.nukeworker.com/forum/index.php/board,66.0.html

Type the keywords for your question in the Search dialogue box and click on the Search button,...

Your question and probably every follow on question you can develop has been answered no less than 60 times in those threads,...

been there, dun that,... the doormat to hell does not read "welcome", the doormat to hell reads "it's just business"

Offline Higgs

• SRO
  • Very Heavy User
  • Life has a melody...
Re: Enlisting in Navy Nuke Program
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2014, 06:22 »
You'll be fine.

Justin
"How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic.” - Ted Nugent

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?