Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Valve Techs

Author Topic: Valve Techs  (Read 2599 times)

Offline Seabass

• Lurker
Valve Techs
« on: Jun 11, 2014, 11:42 »
Hello all. I am considering getting into the nuclear field, and am looking for some advice. I would like to become a Valve Tech, and work outages. I am planning on attending the College of Southern Maryland in the fall and completing the Nuclear Engineering Technology two year degree, with a focus on mechanical aspects.
I was wondering if some valve techs that frequent the board could offer some advise for getting into the field. Did you go a similar route as I am taking? Any valve techs with strictly on the job training? If so, where did you start out?  Thank you very much.

Offline Ksheed

• Very Lite User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Re: Valve Techs
« Reply #1 on: Jun 13, 2014, 11:13 »

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?