Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Paul Emert

Author Topic: Paul Emert  (Read 4981 times)

Offline Nuclear NASCAR

• Electrician
  • Forum Administrator
  • Everyone needs a Harley. Mine's furry with 4 legs.
Paul Emert
« on: Jun 19, 2014, 10:50 »
Paul passed away June 11, 2014.  I only knew Paul from here and Facebook but I really would have liked to have had the chance to sit down with him a little and get to know him better.  Please keep his family in your thoughts and prayers.  http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/knoxnews/obituary.aspx?pid=171405421
"There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge."

-Bertrand Russell

Offline Dave Warren

• Radiological Engineer
  • Very Heavy User
  • Cubs vs. White Sox in the Series this year.
Re: Paul Emert
« Reply #1 on: Jun 19, 2014, 11:41 »
Paul was staying right down the road from Perry. I have visited with Paul's 23-year old son and have spent time speaking with his younger son's Mother. They are doing well considering the recent events and are being well cared for. Your thoughts and prayers are appreciated.

Buckeyes1

« Reply #2 on: Jun 20, 2014, 12:27 »
Me and Paul became pretty good friends at Fernald in 2000. This breaks my heart.

Jr8black3

« Reply #3 on: Jun 20, 2014, 04:17 »
I didn't know Paul, but I have heard a lot about him, seemed like a guy I'd like to work with.
Anytime we lose a brother or sister from this business it hurts.

Paul rest in peace and have that RO-2 window open, see ya on the flip side.

Offline HydroDave63

• Retired
« Reply #4 on: Jun 20, 2014, 09:46 »
I enjoyed spending work time and offtime with Paul back at Rocky Flats. Lots of stories to tell, especially the trip to the airport   8)

Offline Smart People

• Rad Engineer/Shipper
  • Very Heavy User
  • I like being around smart people
« Reply #5 on: Jun 21, 2014, 09:40 »
I got to hang out with Paul when I was working at Perry. He was a great guy and we had some fun debates here on NW. I will miss him. My heart goes out to his family.
Blessed is the man who can laugh at himself--he will never cease to be amused
Think twice and say nothing..Chiun
I'm as big a fool as anyone..And bigger than most.. Odd Thomas

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?