Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu NUF Cram Notes v3 honeypot

Author Topic: NUF Cram Notes v3  (Read 2702 times)

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
NUF Cram Notes v3
« on: Jun 24, 2014, 06:19 »
Just a head up.

A couple years ago, shortly after releasing the RP Cram Notes book, I started on a much better version of that study guide that is based on feedback I was given from great people, further research I did on the test, and teaching the material to some juniors. 

Sadly, I got distracted by life, and put it on the back burner.  Great news! I have time now to work on it again.  I reviewed the draft today, and it looks like it is about 80% done.  I plan to finish it this summer.

The new version outlines the 50 objectives that the test is based on, provides the critical information for each objective, as well as some tips on how to remember the information or alternative (easier) methods for performing some of the calculations.  I also added some additional information about the test, its history, and other interesting information.

I have some editing to do to the text, I have some more original art work to create, and I have to go back and make sure I didn't miss anything.  Then I need to work on the formatting, index's, etc.

Wish me luck.

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Re: NUF Cram Notes v3
« Reply #1 on: Aug 03, 2014, 09:36 »
The New NUF Cram Notes is finally available:

NUF Cram Notes Kindle Edition
NUF Cram Notes Print Edition <- Rennhack's Favorite

It's about 3x the size of the original.  I highly recommend it.  It is more detailed than the original.  This version is aimed at the less experienced NUF test taker than the original "RP Cram Notes".

« Last Edit: Aug 03, 2014, 10:55 by Rennhack »

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Re: NUF Cram Notes v3
« Reply #2 on: Aug 03, 2014, 10:55 »
I just updated some older study pages to link to the new book.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?