Reference, Questions and Help > Polls

NukeWorker App

<< < (3/4) > >>

Rennhack:

--- Quote from: peteshonkwiler on Jul 14, 2014, 07:41 ---BV and BAPL were all I tried.

Installed Googlemaps (I needed another app- yay!) and still same situation. Resolution is great. Locator arrow is about a quarter mile off screen. It is just displaying at one click too big for this screen.

--- End quote ---

Now that you have tested the Google maps app, you can uninstall it if you want, however, I feel its the best map and navigation app out there.

It's odd that you are having these troubles.  I have tried it on android, chrome book, windows and windows tablets so far, and the maps work fine on them.

Rennhack:
How come no one else is testing it and posting?

indoprime:
Anyway you can push that app to an IPhone?

Rennhack:
It should work on the iphone.  I decided to just make a mobile friendly web page (no app to install).  You SHOULD see that page when you visit NukeWorker on your iphone web browser.  If not, visit: http://www.nukeworker.com/m to get there.

Ksheed:

--- Quote from: Rennhack on Jul 14, 2014, 11:17 ---How come no one else is testing it and posting?

--- End quote ---

I just tried it out. My first problem with it is when I go to the forum section I don't have the option to "view unread posts since last visit". I don't know about everyone else on here, but that is what I click every time I visit the forum.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version