Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Jan Allen
honeypot

Author Topic: Jan Allen  (Read 4811 times)

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
Jan Allen
« on: Jul 15, 2014, 11:56 »
   Jan Allen has passed of lung cancer. I worked with Jan at Fernald and drove her to Pennsylvannia to inter Joe Kozlowski who also passed from lung cancer while we worked there. Together again with Joe.

old raddog

Re: Jan Allen
« Reply #1 on: Jul 15, 2014, 02:05 »
Well,  We lost another very good Rct and A really nice person. She was a special lady. And she will me Missed. Say hello to Koz for me. May God Bless her Family and help them through this hard time.

Offline Dee_Davis

• Very Lite User
  • I love NukeWorker.com!
« Reply #2 on: Jul 15, 2014, 02:29 »
Will miss my good friend. Now her and Koz, JD, and Chuck can sit around and tell old rad stories on each other.
miss them all

Offline jcouch

• Rad Wiennie
  • Light User
  • I can't believe they pay me to do this.
« Reply #3 on: Jul 19, 2014, 07:59 »
another one of the good ones from fernald gone too soon :(
when i started there i only got to work with koz for a couple weeks before he had to leave and it was sad to see how hard it was on jan but she always tried to keep her head up and was always willing to lend a hand whenever i needed help or had a question as a newbie tech. RIP jan.......
If at first you don't succeed, make someone else do it for you ;)

Offline dhk

• Light User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #4 on: Jul 27, 2014, 12:12 »
Worked with Jan at Fernald.  She was wonderful to work with and will be missed.  RIP Jan.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?