Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Mr. Ken Darcy honeypot

Author Topic: Mr. Ken Darcy  (Read 6157 times)

Offline bohica1369

• Lurker
Mr. Ken Darcy
« on: Aug 10, 2014, 05:13 »
It is with great sadness, and a heavy heart, I post this...

Mr. Ken Darcy, passed away on Sunday (7-27-2014) in the early morning hours. Two weeks prior, he had suffered a massive heart attack,  and had been in the hospital ICU in critical condition. His wife Michelle called to let me know, so I could pass the word. Services were Saturday (8-2-2014) in Alta Dena California, for family and close friends. Mr. Darcy, was a S.O.N.G.S, HP supervisor for many years before he retired, and began working as a road tech. He always had a kind word, and a big smile... R.I.P. Kenny,  you will be missed.

Offline SloGlo

• meter reader
  • Very Heavy User
  • trust me, i'm an hp
Re: Mr. Ken Darcy
« Reply #1 on: Aug 11, 2014, 07:18 »
I remember ken from when I was at songs with c-e. one of my favorite house persons there. a good man who was more than fair in his dealings with others on the plant site.
quando omni flunkus moritati

dubble eye, dubble yew, dubble aye!

dew the best ya kin, wit watt ya have, ware yinze are!

Offline btkeele

• Moderate User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #2 on: Aug 11, 2014, 08:21 »
I am greatly saddened by this news, Ken was a great guy and I will miss him.
RIP, Ken.

Offline fritzon

• Very Lite User
« Reply #3 on: Aug 12, 2014, 03:50 »
Ken was truly a great guy, and will be sorely missed by many.  He was my first supervisor at SONGS, back in '82  Always a positive attitude, generous smile, and never a cross word.  A good friend in any weather, fair or foul.  A pleasant disposition, and a 'Can do, No problem' attitude.  See you on the positive side amigo, know this, you are well thought of by many a tech..

Those who will not defend their freedom, have no right to live in a free society.

Offline hoghunter

• Moderate User
  • I have often regretted my speech, never my silence
« Reply #4 on: Aug 12, 2014, 06:10 »
I'm very sadden to hear Ken has passed. I worked with him in the duke system. Ken was a hard and by the book worker, he even called me out a few times.He always made us laugh with his yoga meditation he did.He will truly be missed. may God bless him and be with his family
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand

Offline gravy58

• Light User
« Reply #5 on: Aug 12, 2014, 07:14 »
RIP Ken

Offline Pete McAllister

• Light User
« Reply #6 on: Aug 22, 2014, 11:20 »
Worked with Ken here at Duke. He was a great guy to spend some time talking with. it was a hoot to watch him do his work out. He will not be forgotten, and may God bless his family with fond memories. 

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?