Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Hello fellow Nuke workers.  

Author Topic: Hello fellow Nuke workers.  (Read 3929 times)

Offline hill48

• Lurker
Hello fellow Nuke workers.
« on: Aug 19, 2014, 12:26 »
Just found this site. am excited to meet and discuss topics about the nuke industry.

I'm 48 yrs old and have worked at a major university for 29yrs. was hired right out of high school/ Tech school and would like to study for the nrrpt certification. Any and all help/ advice would be great.

I currently do state compliance surveys of all xray machine including general xray rooms,fluor,dental,analytical, and contamination surveys of research labs and nuc-med/card/pet facilities. Also  decay and storage waste disposal/transportation. I have done some air sampling for intonations. and also been involved in there-sphere/sir-sphere support. I've done environmental surveys for room shielding.and surveys for release to general public.

Thanks,

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
Re: Hello fellow Nuke workers.
« Reply #1 on: Aug 19, 2014, 12:37 »
Just found this site. am excited to meet and discuss topics about the nuke industry.

I'm 48 yrs old and have worked at a major university for 29yrs. was hired right out of high school/ Tech school and would like to study for the nrrpt certification. Any and all help/ advice would be great.

I currently do state compliance surveys of all xray machine including general xray rooms,fluor,dental,analytical, and contamination surveys of research labs and nuc-med/card/pet facilities. Also  decay and storage waste disposal/transportation. I have done some air sampling for intonations. and also been involved in there-sphere/sir-sphere support. I've done environmental surveys for room shielding.and surveys for release to general public.

Thanks,

http://www.nukeworker.com/study/hp/

Offline GLW

• Gold Member
  • caveo proditor,...
Re: Hello fellow Nuke workers.
« Reply #3 on: Aug 19, 2014, 01:45 »
check your PMs

been there, dun that,... the doormat to hell does not read "welcome", the doormat to hell reads "it's just business"

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?