Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Mark Kraft

Author Topic: Mark Kraft  (Read 5095 times)

Offline gravy58

• Light User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Mark Kraft
« on: Aug 31, 2014, 03:16 »
I just found out today My best friend for the last 20 years passed away last Thursday. Mark was born August 10, 1957 and died August 26, 2014. He worked at ComEd for years and Rockyflats for 5 years, Duke energy and retired after working at Savannah
River Site. He died of smoke inhalation when his RV caught fire in Florida. If you knew him, you know he was a lot of fun. His wife says there will be a private service at Sea for him. I will miss him greatly. Rest in peace my friend.

BetaAnt

Re: Mark Kraft
« Reply #1 on: Aug 31, 2014, 04:23 »
Good-Bye my friend. I will miss you. My condolences to Bev and Family.  :(

A good friend, tech and sharp witted jokester that could spin a tale of useta plants.

:( :( :(

Offline gravy58

• Light User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #2 on: Aug 31, 2014, 08:29 »
Mark was a prankster and a Jokester and I could tell a lot of stories but that would incriminate me. LOL.

Offline johnnieslingshot

• Moderate User
  • Let's go bowl-diving
« Reply #3 on: Sep 02, 2014, 11:24 »
So sorry to hear of Mark's passing.  I remember being the butt of some of his pranks, but it was all good-hearted fun.  Rest in peace Mark.  My prayers and condolences to his family.

Offline pbooth

• Light User
« Reply #4 on: Oct 08, 2018, 10:53 »
I've been out of the loop, so to speak, but I worked with Mark for years at North Anna and SRS. He was a Great Tech. and a good friend. I am very sorry to hear of his passing. My family and I send our prayers to his family. RIP BRO !!! PBOOTH

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?