Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Interpreting my NAPT  

Author Topic: Interpreting my NAPT  (Read 3020 times)

Offline Sudaboy

• Lurker
Interpreting my NAPT
« on: Sep 05, 2014, 05:13 »
I know others have answered this question before, but i wanted to put in my personal scenario. I did well on my asvab and got a NUC score of 237, so I was required to test. I passed my NAPT; which I have yet to get my actual result for. My recruiter told me at first I would have to sign for a contract then he'll work with me on NUKE. I was signed as a AECF, and I've been waiting on wither I got into the program. I recently had to sign a document explaining why i got C in algebra one and two. Maths and science have usually been easy to me,but during highschool I went through alot adversity. Which i left on the document; I have yet to hear any word. Now, to the question; What are the odds of me getting into the Navy's Nuclear Engineering program?

Offline wafflepath

• Lurker
  • I have no clue what I'm doing.
Re: Interpreting my NAPT
« Reply #1 on: Nov 12, 2015, 10:20 »
If you passed the NAPT, you're getting into the Nuke program. Simple as that. The forms you have to sign explaining poor grades are purely a formality. I had to go through it as well.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?