Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Darrell Hutton
honeypot

Author Topic: Darrell Hutton  (Read 10215 times)

Offline peteshonkwiler

• Radiological Ergonomist
  • Very Heavy User
  • Banned fromLinkedIn. Now on Twitter @PSloglo
Darrell Hutton
« on: Oct 11, 2014, 10:21 »
I have heard Darrell passed away 10 Oct 2014. My understanding is that it was due to complications from a stroke. He had been in the hospital for last 2 months.  A great guy whom I knew as an excellent HP Tech, back in the day. I will keep my fond memories of Darrell and those times close forever.
A REM is a REM is a REM
Yea, though I walk through the boundaries of containment, I shall fear no dose, for my meters are with me.  My counters, air sample filters, and smears, they comfort me.

ISOCS

Re: Darrell Hutton
« Reply #1 on: Oct 11, 2014, 02:10 »
I also found out about Darrell's passing. He will be missed. I've known him since 1981 and worked for and with him for many years. I sincerely pray for his family. This is a sad day in our HP industry.

ISOCS

Bob Sasson

Offline sinclair

• Very Lite User
« Reply #2 on: Oct 11, 2014, 06:58 »
So sorry to hear this news. I've known Darrel for a long time. RIP, rp/hp brother.    Reid

Offline thenukeman

• Very Heavy User
  • Elements Rule Battle , Elementis Regamus Proleium
« Reply #3 on: Oct 11, 2014, 07:56 »
Good man  and  very  helpful.  Always  with  a good  attitude!!!  I  will  miss  him.

Offline AndraShea1

• Lurker
« Reply #4 on: Oct 12, 2014, 09:36 »
Hello. I am Darrell's daughter Andra. I would like to Thank you for all of the kind words that you have said about my Father. He was an amazing and kind man and we will miss him terribly. I just wanted to make some contact and let everyone know that we will be having a celebration of life ceremony for him in a few weeks. I know the Nuke Worker network is spread out and I am trying to reach as many people as possible to let them know. If anyone wants any further information please email me at andramack@hotmail.com. Again, thank you so much for the sweet words about my sweet daddy. God Bless.

Offline RDTroja

• Site Heretic
  • Gold Member
  • I knew I got into IT for a reason!
« Reply #5 on: Oct 13, 2014, 10:47 »
Very sad indeed... another old friend from long ago lost.

He was a fine man and an excellent tech. RIP.
"I won't eat anything that has intelligent life, but I'd gladly eat a network executive or a politician."

-Marty Feldman

"Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to understand that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
                                  -Ronald Reagan

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it.

- Voltaire

Offline PWHoppe

• Forum Staff
  • CONFIRMED!: The dumbest man on the planet
« Reply #6 on: Oct 13, 2014, 12:55 »
I am very saddened to hear of Darrell's passing. I will always remember the fun times we had together. RIP old friend and may God Bless!
If a chicken and a half can lay an egg and a half in a day and a half, how many days will it take a grasshopper with a rubber foot to kick a hole in a tin can?

Forum rules..http://www.nukeworker.co

Offline Atombob

• Light User
  • "Don't eat the dirt"
« Reply #7 on: Oct 13, 2014, 04:57 »

I am shocked and saddened to hear of Darrell's passing. He gave me my very first HP job at Duratek 14 years ago. He was one of the most professional and fairest supervisors I have ever worked for, an opinion I have always held even after he fired me! He will be greatly missed. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and extended family at Energy Solutions.

Michael D. Franklin
"I am just an atom in an ectoplasmic sea without a direction or a reason to exist. The anechoic  nebula rotating in my brain is persuading me contritely to persist"

Offline rocknrollrick

• Moderate User
  • PAYING THE COST TO BE THE BOSS!!!!!
« Reply #8 on: Oct 14, 2014, 11:18 »
Darrell one the greatest guys you would ever want to meet. He was a great person and taught me a lot about how to treat people in this crazy business. To his family my deepest sympathy as it has been since the Rock Hill days since I saw you. I remember the good salsa and remember always saving Hot Wings for Darrell in the morning at Catawba. He will be missed but not forgotten. RIP Dah
Rick Hertz
Saginaw,Mi
Early to bed, 13 hours on nights, makes you tired, wealthy and a night crawler!!!!

Offline radwaste44

• Light User
« Reply #9 on: Oct 19, 2014, 08:11 »
This is very sad to hear, I really like Darrell. I am praying for the Family. Tom Joyner

Offline stevegardner

• Lurker
« Reply #10 on: Oct 20, 2014, 10:39 »
So very sad to learn of Darryl's passing. What a great guy: honest, fair, funny. Best site coordinator I ever had. Best salsa, too. He and his family will be in my prayers. Steve

Offline hotmama

• Lurker
« Reply #11 on: Oct 21, 2014, 08:32 »
Darrell Hutton was one of the best Radiation Protection Manager's that I had the privelege to work with. He was smart, funny, witty and had a good heart.  He was a true leader who was loved and respected by his peers. We miss you Darrell. Rest in Peace

Offline thenukeman

• Very Heavy User
« Reply #12 on: Oct 21, 2014, 06:06 »
Listed below is the information on Darrell Hutton’s celebration of life service.

Saturday November 1st

1:00 pm to 4:00 pm

Bridgewater Place

205 Bridgewater Rd.

Knoxville, TN 37923
« Last Edit: Oct 21, 2014, 06:07 by thenukeman »

atomicarcheologist

« Reply #13 on: Oct 22, 2014, 07:31 »
Darrell's passing came as a great shock, A great guy with whom I always enjoyed working, always upbeat with that smile. I am glad to hear a Life Celebration is planned, unfortunately I have previous family commitments that weekend. I will, however, take some time Saturday afternoon for reflection and remembrance of Darrell.

Offline thenukeman

• Very Heavy User
« Reply #14 on: Oct 31, 2014, 04:04 »
Repost>>Listed below is the information on Darrell Hutton’s celebration of life service.

Saturday November 1st

1:00 pm to 4:00 pm

Bridgewater Place

205 Bridgewater Rd.

Knoxville, TN 37923

Offline BadBax

• Lurker
  • Life is a Game...Acquire the Rules...then Change
« Reply #15 on: Nov 05, 2014, 11:18 »
Sorry he is gone.  He will be missed greatly.  :'(

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?