Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Rate NUF Cram Notes

Author Topic: Rate NUF Cram Notes  (Read 10155 times)

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Rate NUF Cram Notes
« on: Oct 28, 2014, 10:02 »
If the NUF Cram Notes helped you, don't forget to rate it on Amazon. It only has 9 reviews so far.

NUF Cram Notes on Amazon

Also remember to vote on the other reviews that you found helpful.

If you haven't heard of NUF Cram Notes, it is a book that helps Nuclear Utility Contractor RP/HP techs pass their Fundamentals Exam (NUF).  It is more than a condensed version of the full NUF study guide.  It teaches you how to remember key information, and how to do the math problems easier.

Offline radranger

• Light User
Re: Rate NUF Cram Notes
« Reply #1 on: Oct 29, 2014, 09:26 »
I took the NUF last month. The cram notes saved me hours of studying the old way. I liked the info on percentage of questions on the test and hints of how much time to spend on each section. After 3 hours of study I scored a 94.

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #2 on: Oct 29, 2014, 03:55 »
I took the NUF last month. The cram notes saved me hours of studying the old way. I liked the info on percentage of questions on the test and hints of how much time to spend on each section. After 3 hours of study I scored a 94.

Nice! Please be sure to post that review on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1500638889/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=1500638889&linkCode=as2&tag=nukeworkercom-20&linkId=ZE4KT46PTZJITGJG

Offline darlene wallace

• Lurker
« Reply #3 on: Dec 03, 2014, 09:33 »
Just took test scored great. The questions (2) I missed was not in the Cram notes. Alpha Level I, Level II, Level II. I answered what is done at the plant I work at, wrong answers. The Plant is more conservative than regulations. For future testers Cram notes needs to be updated. I am so happy.

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #4 on: Dec 04, 2014, 08:13 »
Thank you for the feedback.

Alpha Study guide, until I get the cram notes updated:

http://www.westrain.org/NEW_NEI_Alpha.pdf

Alpha Practice Test:
https://www.nukeworker.com/quiz/quiz_info.php?quiz_id=37

Offline smac1

• Lurker
« Reply #5 on: Feb 24, 2015, 03:47 »
I used the cram notes for the NUF and it was awesome. I had not taken the test in 20 years because I was a Core tech in the Duke system and just took continuing training twice a year. I was not looking forward to the test but after using the cram notes and taking the quizzes on Nuke worker I made a 96 on the test. I hope you put out a cram notes out for DOE soon.

Chimera

« Reply #6 on: Feb 25, 2015, 07:49 »
I work in the DOE world these days but I still use the NUF Cram Notes as an excellent source of questions when prepping the RCTs for their biennial requal exam.

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #7 on: Feb 26, 2015, 11:43 »
I hope you put out a cram notes out for DOE soon.

I have begun work on the DOE CORE Cram notes, and an Alpha update to the NUF cram notes, but I have no timeline for estimated completion date for either project.  I also have to 're-do' the images for the kindle version of the NUF cram notes, as it shrinks them so small you can't see them.
« Last Edit: Feb 26, 2015, 11:44 by Rennhack »

Offline nuke_girl

• Moderate User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #8 on: Feb 26, 2015, 01:25 »
Taking it in the next week. !! Ill let you know Mike :) O:)
It is better to light one small candle..than to curse the darkness

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #9 on: Feb 26, 2015, 01:42 »
Make sure you brush up on the new Alpha material:

Alpha Study guide, until I get the cram notes updated:

http://www.westrain.org/NEW_NEI_Alpha.pdf

Alpha Practice Test:
https://www.nukeworker.com/quiz/quiz_info.php?quiz_id=37

Send me an email with some tips on the alpha questions, so I can include them in the next version of the study guide.

I'd like to know how many new alpha questions there are, and if you can figure out which objectives they are based on, that would be appreciated.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?