Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Entergy - Chemistry Positions  

Author Topic: Entergy - Chemistry Positions  (Read 3391 times)

Offline crsimons

• Lurker
Entergy - Chemistry Positions
« on: Oct 28, 2014, 04:31 »
  Does anyone work for Entergy at any of their facilities and have insight into their hiring process?  I applied to several of their open positions doing nuc chemistry and am eager to hear back.

Offline retired nuke

• Family Man
  • Very Heavy User
  • No longer a nuke
Re: Entergy - Chemistry Positions
« Reply #1 on: Oct 29, 2014, 10:04 »
It all starts online.
Applications are completed at Entergy.com, and screened to meet the minimum requirements. This means you MUST match the key words and tricky phrases in the job posting.
THen teh applications that meet minimum requirements are screened by site / hiring manager / designee.
The top ones are contacted - phone interview, invited for EEI Tech test, etc.

Bottom line - resume / application must meet the screening requirements or it gets filtered.
Remember who you love. Remember what is sacred. Remember what is true.
Remember that you will die, and that this day is a gift. Remember how you wish to live, may the blessing of the Lord be with you

Offline crsimons

• Lurker
Re: Entergy - Chemistry Positions
« Reply #2 on: Oct 29, 2014, 12:59 »
Thanks for the info! I am hoping I get a call/email sometime in the next week or so! 

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?