Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Stress

Author Topic: Stress  (Read 2897 times)

Offline txnukeem

• Lurker
Stress
« on: Oct 30, 2014, 12:14 »
So I got a 91 on the ASVAB (without studying), and hopefully that means something. I was in my second year of getting a bachelor's in mechanical engineering at UTA, but could no longer afford it, so I chose the Navy for the free tuition when I finish my contract with them and for the tremendous experience. I'm going into nuke, but I'm just waiting for security clearance (it might take longer than normal since both of my parents are immigrants), and there were two components essential to getting in the Nuke program. I had to get high enough scores on NUC and EI; I got a 252 on NUC but only a 44 EI. I made "Bravo-Class"? At least that's what they told me. So in order to fully qualify I have to take another exam consisting of mathematics, physics, and some chemistry. I'm not so sure what it consists of, but I think it's called the NAPT. Can anyone tell me what's going on, or their experience in this? It would greatly help me as in I'm all alone on this.

Offline GLW

• Gold Member
  • caveo proditor,...
Re: Stress
« Reply #1 on: Oct 30, 2014, 07:31 »
Near the top of the page where your post is displayed you will see this address display:

NukeWorker Forum > Career Path > Navy Nuke > Navy:Getting In (Moderator: Gamecock) > Stress

Click on the "> Navy Nuke >" division of that address,...

Now you will see a dialogue window next to the "Search" button to the upper right of the screen,...

Type "NAPT" in the dialogue window,...

Left Click on the Search button,...

There should be 29 threads listed which all cover the NAPT in great and not so great detail,...

the answers to your questions are in there,...

ETD!!!!!
« Last Edit: Oct 30, 2014, 08:00 by GLW »

been there, dun that,... the doormat to hell does not read "welcome", the doormat to hell reads "it's just business"

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?