Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Training Schedule honeypot

Author Topic: Training Schedule  (Read 3126 times)

Offline Illini

• Lurker
Training Schedule
« on: Nov 01, 2014, 10:42 »
Does any one know the training schedule for the ILT candidates at Clinton?  Is it 5 days a week daytime hours or are you rotating the like the guys on shift do?  Are the guys on shift on a 3 on 4 off 3 on 3 off 4 training days kind of schedule.  Hopefully starting there in January and just trying to see what I am going to be getting myself into. 

Also is there a limit as to how far away from the plant you are allowed to live? Just trying to see what areas I can look for a place to live in.

I appreciate the time and any information. Thank you.

Offline HydroDave63

• Retired
Re: Training Schedule
« Reply #1 on: Nov 01, 2014, 12:42 »
Does any one know the training schedule for the ILT candidates at Clinton?  Is it 5 days a week daytime hours or are you rotating the like the guys on shift do?  Are the guys on shift on a 3 on 4 off 3 on 3 off 4 training days kind of schedule.  Hopefully starting there in January and just trying to see what I am going to be getting myself into. 

Also is there a limit as to how far away from the plant you are allowed to live? Just trying to see what areas I can look for a place to live in.

I appreciate the time and any information. Thank you.

Great questions for the interviewing staff at end of interview?

Offline a|F

• Moderate User
Re: Training Schedule
« Reply #2 on: Nov 01, 2014, 05:00 »
During ILT (class), you will be on day shift, with the simulator phase being on  afternoons or mids, as the LORT (already licensed) guys get the simulator on days.  During OJT, you will work rotating shift work.  During your 6 months prior to class beginning, there most likely will be some shift work and some day shift.  My site has pretty much established that the 6 month period will be spent on shift.  You can live wherever you want, as you are not a part of the on-call team that must respond within one hour.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?