Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Byron IL Exelon Security applicant process  

Author Topic: Byron IL Exelon Security applicant process  (Read 3078 times)

Offline 0cwells

• Lurker
Byron IL Exelon Security applicant process
« on: Nov 04, 2014, 01:37 »
Hello I've recently submitted my resume and application to the Byron IL Exelon in house security. I'm curious if I can at all a follow up on my resume / application. I've already tried contacting there corporate phone number but I could not be directed anywhere. I've tried finding the Byron nuke plant phone number but it just gives the same number as corporate. I work currently as an armed bank protection officer as my full time job and as an armed patrol officer for my part time hopefully this will help. Also I'm curious  to what the testing consists of for pre employment tests. Any info on this would be greatly appreciated thank you.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?