Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Ron Trentham CR3

Author Topic: Ron Trentham CR3  (Read 5616 times)

Offline Pete McAllister

• Light User
Ron Trentham CR3
« on: Nov 15, 2014, 01:43 »
It is with a heavy heart that I post this. We have lost a great friend and a brother. Ron was one of the best friends and a awesome teacher to anyone he ever taught. He was a house tech that spent a lot of his time honing the classes for renta techs. He would spend a lot of his own time helping contractors become better techs. The nuclear world has lost a GREAT MAN. My heart goes out to his wife and kids, with this and the loss of their son last year they need our prayers. I only know he was fighting a tough battle the last year or so. I will miss him and will always be indebted to him. You were a great man, and I was blessed to have known you. Rest in peace Brother.
« Last Edit: Nov 16, 2014, 07:57 by Pete McAllister »

Offline Old HP

• Moderate User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Re: Ron Trentham CR3
« Reply #1 on: Nov 16, 2014, 09:27 »
I am very sad to hear of Ron's passing. He was a great guy and I always enjoyed working with him at Crystal River.

Offline retired nuke

• Family Man
  • Very Heavy User
  • No longer a nuke
« Reply #2 on: Nov 16, 2014, 07:32 »
Sad loss to the industry, and to all that went through his classes at CR3.

I still remember his explanation about why we document all that we do:

A tort is a tort is a tort - write that survey up, you won't remember it if you need to in court... He made me a better tech with just those few words...
Remember who you love. Remember what is sacred. Remember what is true.
Remember that you will die, and that this day is a gift. Remember how you wish to live, may the blessing of the Lord be with you

milo124

« Reply #3 on: Nov 17, 2014, 10:13 »
This is very sad. Ron was as nice as they come and will be missed.  RIP Ron.

Offline SafetyRadman

• Very Lite User
« Reply #4 on: Dec 06, 2014, 01:19 »
Ron was by far one of the very best out there. I had the fortune of going through CFCC with him way back when as he would blow the grading curves due to his brilliance. He was a go to guy if you need help on a little common sense tutoring bringing the “spin of the electron” down to layman terms. It seemed so easy for him...damnit...

His training for the “Rent-A-Tech” was without challenge in the industry. Again he would bring the “need to know” stuff down to the level even a new Jr. could grasp. His sing-a-long were dreaded by some and welcomed by others (like me) who would miss an “easy” question knowing that I would be asked that same question many times during class before our final test. He was truly a gifted teacher and best of all a friend.

Ron Rest in Peace my friend and sadly another “Good Guy” is taken from us again.

Larry Dustin

Offline litespeed

• Light User
  • I love NukeWorker.com!
« Reply #5 on: Jun 22, 2015, 10:55 »
For those of us who spent outage after outage at CR-III this is very sad news. Such a great man, teacher and friend to so many of us. Ron, you will not be forgotten.

RIP my friend,
MP

Offline cjhunter

• Light User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #6 on: Jun 26, 2015, 12:35 »
Ron was a great man.  Did one of the best RP training sessions in my career (Trentham sing along).  He will truely be missed....a true CR3 icon that will always be remembered.....RIP Ron.

Offline DFR

• Light User
  • I love NukeWorker.com!
« Reply #7 on: Aug 10, 2015, 05:11 »
Held the best, most entertaining classes ever! Gifted teacher and great guy.

RIP.

David Romaine
David Romaine
President/CEO
Radiological Assessment Services, Inc

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?