Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Dwayne Allen honeypot

Author Topic: Dwayne Allen  (Read 7376 times)

Offline Pete McAllister

• Light User
Dwayne Allen
« on: Nov 18, 2014, 10:22 »
Dwayne Allen has Passed on 11/15/14 of Cancer. Dwayne had just moved to Seneca SC after selling their place in Florida. he had just been diagnosed with Stage 4 Cancer in the beginning of October. I have known Dwayne for a long time. We travelled to a lot of the same plants, and spent a lot of time at CR3 together. Lori you are in our prayers, may God help you and your family through this rough time. May your journey be a blessed one, Dwayne. We will miss you old friend.
« Last Edit: Nov 18, 2014, 10:23 by Pete McAllister »

milo124

Re: Dwayne Allen
« Reply #1 on: Nov 20, 2014, 11:01 »
Wow.  Another old friend from CR3 has moved on.  RIP Dwayne.

Jr8black3

« Reply #2 on: Nov 21, 2014, 06:31 »
So Sorry to hear about Wayne, I worked with him in the late 80's a couple of times at H.B. Robinson, he made a tough plant fun to work at. He will be missed by so many. Rest in peace old friend.

Kevin

Offline SafetyRadman

• Very Lite User
« Reply #3 on: Dec 06, 2014, 01:07 »
With great sadness a legend is gone. 'DeWayne was truly one of a kind who enjoyed his team “Go Gators”, his work and play. My thoughts and prayers go out to you Lorrie. He will be missed by so many.

Many of us have such great memories of this man who tried so hard to make our profession better. I can still hear in my minds ear Dwayne saying in the picket line standing in the back of a pickup on US 19….”People listen to me!” as he gave us updates for our organizing attempt with the IBEW. He lost his job at that time but was strong to his principles playing the theme song from Tom Petty…”We will not back down.”

Rest in Peace dear friend and know that you are missed.

Larry Dustin
« Last Edit: Dec 06, 2014, 01:21 by SafetyRadman »

fraz-me

« Reply #4 on: Dec 16, 2014, 12:52 »
Worked with Dewayne in the 80's at Hatch and mid 2000's at TVA. Another of the original Road Techs gone but not forgotten. RIP Brother!

Offline DFR

• Light User
  • I love NukeWorker.com!
« Reply #5 on: Apr 29, 2015, 04:30 »
Worked with him at a few places. Mostly FL plants.

RIP D.

David R
David Romaine
President/CEO
Radiological Assessment Services, Inc

Offline Mike McFarlin

• Safety/Chemist/Health Physicist
  • Very Heavy User
  • Lead, follow, or get the hell out of the way!
« Reply #6 on: Apr 30, 2015, 09:50 »
Sorry to hear of his passing. My prayers are with his family.
"Duty is the sublimest word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less." General Robert E. Lee, C.S.A.

Offline litespeed

• Light User
  • I love NukeWorker.com!
« Reply #7 on: Jun 09, 2015, 10:25 »
I feel fortunate to have worked with Dwayne for many years. We had many good times over the years at CR-III, Hatch, St. Lucy, Nine Mile, Fitzpatrick and Oak Ridge. You couldn't ask for a better coworker.

RIP my friend,
MP

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?