Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu does anyone know what the shift schedules are for Ladwp load dispatcher
honeypot

Author Topic: does anyone know what the shift schedules are for Ladwp load dispatcher  (Read 4919 times)

Offline aaron

• Lurker

Hello
I know this isnt a LADWP forum, but i have read a few post on here related to load dispatchers and there seemed to be some knowledgeable people about that subject.  My question is does anyone know the shift schedules for the load dispatchers, is it 8,10 or 12 hour shifts are they a rotating schedule or do you bid for the shifts.  I currently work at a powerplant where we work 12 hour shifts 3 days on 4 off then 4 on 3 off.  I really like that shift but have recently placed well on the load dispatcher test so was curious what the shift schedule is.

Offline HydroDave63

• Retired
Hello
I know this isnt a LADWP forum, but i have read a few post on here related to load dispatchers and there seemed to be some knowledgeable people about that subject. My question is does anyone know the shift schedules for the load dispatchers, is it 8,10 or 12 hour shifts are they a rotating schedule or do you bid for the shifts.  I currently work at a powerplant where we work 12 hour shifts 3 days on 4 off then 4 on 3 off.  I really like that shift but have recently placed well on the load dispatcher test so was curious what the shift schedule is.

Probably should have PM'd those posters, rather than a new thread for a non-nuclear topic.

Nonetheless, if you check www.apdasouthwestarea.org and send them an e-mail, I'm confident you will get an answer to your question!
« Last Edit: Nov 25, 2014, 11:05 by HydroDave63 »

Offline OldHP

• Very Heavy User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
If you are selected for an interview it seems like a perfect question to ask, when they (or/he/she) asks do you have any questions for us!
Humor is a wonderful way to prevent hardening of the attitudes! unknown
The government is like a baby's alimentary canal, with a happy appetite at one end and no responsibility at the other. Regan

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?