Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Duke Energy HR Contact? honeypot

Author Topic: Duke Energy HR Contact?  (Read 4284 times)

Offline djxprice

• Lurker
Duke Energy HR Contact?
« on: Nov 25, 2014, 04:31 »
Folks,

Good afternoon!  I applied for a NEO position with Duke at Southport / Brunswick a few weeks ago.  I'm all for giving HR people adequate time to sift through mountains of applications, but, at some point, I'll want to contact the HR department for information.  Trouble is, HR dept. contact numbers don't seem to be in the public domain.  That, or my Google-fu is weak.  I've called the normal customer service numbers a couple times, but the representatives wouldn't transfer me or give me the numbers.  And yes, I tried the search functions...  I'd much appreciate direct numbers to Duke HR if the sharing of such info is not expressly prohibited by company policy.  Thanks for all the great info here!

Regards,
Dan   

Offline jwill.navynuke

• Very Lite User
Re: Duke Energy HR Contact?
« Reply #1 on: Dec 15, 2014, 06:15 »
have you tried going through indeed?  I started my search in mid October and have found many recruiters and connected with them.  There's also a decent handful of them on there, i have one of their corp recruiters in my profile.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?