Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Imperfect World
honeypot

Author Topic: Imperfect World  (Read 2988 times)

Offline Dolphin

• Very Lite User
Imperfect World
« on: Dec 06, 2014, 07:13 »
In a perfect world when one asks a question, he expects a perfect answer.  Unfortunately, we live in an imperfect world where everything IS imperfect.  If one already doesn't understand this fact, may I suggest that he is not of this world. 

I appreciate everyone who tried to help me. It amazes me how people are willing to help someone who asks for help. Living in an imperfect world, some of the responses were well intended but imperfect.

It was also noted that sadly the anonymity and shield of the net lends itself to question the authenticity of members. For the record I am the father of a boy entering the Navy in 2015, who has been guaranteed a place in the Nuclear program. I am a veteran of US Air Force who served as a Non- Commissioned Officer with Top Secret Security Clearance in USAF Special Operations.  Without jeopardizing the secret nature of my job, I can safely tell you I also worked as an ATC Instructor for Survival Training of Pilots and Navigators–simply put, I taught them how to survive as a POW in Vietnam.

I will not ask anyone on this forum to prove their authenticity, however, because we live in an imperfect world and there seemed to be those out there that question my authenticity, I will add this: send me a Private Message  and I will share with you the proof of who I am if I can verify that you are who you say you are. So doubt me not.

I have to believe every poster meant well and were well-intentioned, as imperfect as they were.

According to the King James Version of the Bible,  Matthew 7:1 “Judge not, that ye be not judged”.

Offline RFaunt

• Moderate User
Re: Imperfect World
« Reply #1 on: Dec 06, 2014, 07:26 »
I believe the question of authenticity was directed towards "huskie" -- or rather Annabelle -- who happened to share the same IP address as yourself; wife perhaps? I don't know, nor do I have a dog in this fight.  I've perused this site for years, gleaning information from posts. It's not the first time a feather has been ruffled, and it won't be the last. As you said, it's an imperfect world. I treat this forum like a buffet; I take what I want and leave the rest. If it didn't apply, then let it fly. I don't feel you need to "prove" who you are on an internet forum though. I for one didn't question your credentials and God bless you for your service and efforts during the war. I hope your son has a very productive career in the Navy Nuke program, and I hope your other son finds the direction in life which is best for him.
"If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." ~ Isaac Newton

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?