Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Back in action

Author Topic: Back in action  (Read 5182 times)

Graphic

Back in action
« on: Dec 14, 2014, 12:32 »
Hey sorry to a lot of you who I haven't been able to get back to as quick as I'd like. Had 4 surgeries this year and some health problems so wasn't able to check in as much as normal. Anyways, I am here now so if anyone messaged me and I didn't get back to you, and I can still be of assistance feel free to message me again.

Thanks
« Last Edit: Dec 14, 2014, 12:42 by Graphic »

Offline Nuclear NASCAR

• Electrician
  • Forum Administrator
  • Everyone needs a Harley. Mine's furry with 4 legs.
Re: Back in action
« Reply #1 on: Dec 14, 2014, 08:49 »
Welcome back my friend!  Here's hoping for the end of this year kicking off an even better year. 
"There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge."

-Bertrand Russell

Graphic

« Reply #2 on: Dec 20, 2014, 11:03 »
Welcome back my friend!  Here's hoping for the end of this year kicking off an even better year. 

Thanks! Hope you have a good xmas and new year as well!

Offline Mike2301

• Lurker
« Reply #3 on: Jan 03, 2015, 03:50 »
graphic can u reply to my post when u get time(denied access)

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?