Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu BHI Energy recruiters.  

Author Topic: BHI Energy recruiters.  (Read 16903 times)

Offline shymyass

• Very Lite User
BHI Energy recruiters.
« on: Jan 12, 2015, 07:13 »
Are there any recruiters that can be trusted? They seem to be staffing according to where they want you to go instead of where an individual requested. Some seem to flat out lie over the phone or just incompetent.

Offline Already Gone

• Curmudgeon At Large
  • Very Heavy User
  • Did I say that out loud?
Re: BHI Energy recruiters.
« Reply #1 on: Jan 12, 2015, 08:38 »
OH MY GOD!!! Are we going to start this all over from the beginning?!?!  This discussion is way older than NukeWorker and it is tired.  Give it a rest.

Listen.  These people are trying to HIRE YOU for a JOB that they need to fill for a customer who pays them to fill it.

Don't want the job?  Don't take it.

They are NOT your business agents.  If they were, YOU would be paying them.

They get NOTHING for giving you what you want, but they actually do try to do that when they can.  They get their paycheck for giving the customers what they want.
Which would you please if you had to make a choice?
Try co-operating for a little while and being a good employee.  Make their lives easier and they may return the favor.  Be a whiny, selfish, it's-all-about-me kind of pain in the butt and they will pay that back in kind as well.
You wouldn't know whether they are incompetent or not until you have done their job for as long as they have.
It's pretty sad that they have to resort to lying to you to get you to accept a job.  Think about that for a minute.  Someone is offering you gainful employment, and they know that you are going to give them a problem about it so they tell you "lies" (all a matter of your perception since you probably don't know the story) to get you to come off unemployment and accept that paying job.   
« Last Edit: Jan 12, 2015, 08:49 by Already Gone »
"To be content with little is hard; to be content with much, impossible." - Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #2 on: Jan 12, 2015, 09:53 »
Recruiting Department Extensions and E-mail Addresses

Toll-Free: 1-800-225-0385
Local:1-508-746-6464

Tricia Cusimano x1268:    tricia@bartlettinc.com
Scott Davis x1291:    scott.davis@bartlettinc.com
Joey Melanson x1272    joey.melanson@bartlettinc.com
Marie Rossi x1308:    marie.rossi@bartlettinc.com
Casey McDonald x1258:    casey.mcdonald@bartlettinc.com
Tara Guy x1275:    tara.guy@bartlettinc.com

Recruiting Manager
--------------------------
Eric Bartlett x1289:    ericb@bartlettinc.com

It's been a long time since I had to deal with a recruiter.  When I did Eric was always a straight shooter.  As a manager now, he still is.  Contact him with issues and he will resolve it to the best of his ability.

Content1

« Reply #3 on: Jan 12, 2015, 10:18 »
Are there any recruiters that can be trusted? They seem to be staffing according to where they want you to go instead of where an individual requested. Some seem to flat out lie over the phone or just incompetent.

With the state the industry is in you should be of the attitude: "Thank you for whatever you can do for me."

Offline OldHP

• Very Heavy User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #4 on: Jan 12, 2015, 11:20 »

It's been a long time since I had to deal with a recruiter.  When I did Eric was always a straight shooter.  As a manager now, he still is.  Contact him with issues and he will resolve it to the best of his ability.

This is a supply and demand business, I agree with Mike, I haven't dealt with a recruiter in many years!  However, over the many years I have found that most won't lie (my wife was one for several years with the original NUMANCO), they will tell you what is available for you to fit into.  It may not be where you want to go.  The customer's wants and needs are the driving force behind the need to fill the slots available.

As far as Bartlett (or BHI Energy) is concerned, their recruiters are trained and mentored by one of the best in the business!  Maybe you should rethink your demands!

Humor is a wonderful way to prevent hardening of the attitudes! unknown
The government is like a baby's alimentary canal, with a happy appetite at one end and no responsibility at the other. Regan

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #5 on: Jan 13, 2015, 12:51 »
As far as Bartlett (or BHI Energy) is concerned, their recruiters are trained and mentored by one of the best in the business!  Maybe you should rethink your demands!

With that said, if you feel that you were lied to, you should contact their boss, Eric Bartlett 1-800-225-0385x1289: ericb@bartlettinc.com, and ask him to look into it.  He will be diligent and honest.  You may not like his answer, but he will be honest.

Some recruiters try to take the path of least resistance, because most people can't handle the truth (A Few Good Men). In some cultures it is considered rude to be brutally honest.  If they said "We can't send you there, because we are sending more qualified people that have been more loyal to us, and have gone where we asked them to in the past.  Additionally, we are paying their unemployment insurance right now, and would like to get them off unemployment." or "That plant is in high demand with many returnees, and we really need to staff this other one where no one wants to go."  You wouldn't complain that they lied, but that they have their favorites, etc.  So they say, "you weren't accepted" to take the easy route.

Offline shymyass

• Very Lite User
« Reply #6 on: Jan 13, 2015, 02:01 »
Who's Eric what does he do?

radrat

« Reply #7 on: Jan 13, 2015, 02:09 »

Read Above.. he is at Bartlett and is in charge of the recruiters, if you have an issue with a recruiter, let him know. I personally have been dealing with Bartlett now BHI for a long time , its the same old concept. You treat people the way you want to be treated.

Offline Eric_Bartlett

• Heavy User
  • I was liberal as a youth then I had to pay taxes..
« Reply #8 on: Jan 13, 2015, 02:24 »

Well it's a new year, we have a "new" name, but the somethings remain the same.
As I have posted in the past and most likely will continue to post in the future, if at any time you feel like you feel that have been lied to or done wrong by a recruiter please contact me with the specifics so that I can look into the matter.    

As always,

Eric

I am the recruiting manager for BHI Energy - RP Staffing - at least thats what they tell me - ask my ex-wife and she may tell you a something completely differant.
« Last Edit: Jan 13, 2015, 02:25 by Eric_Bartlett »
The opinions & views expressed by me are mine and mine alone and may not reflect those of the company.

SpringChinook

« Reply #9 on: Jun 20, 2015, 06:55 »
Joey has always been a pretty straight shooter with me...I've seen some cases where someone new in the industry wants to go to all these different plants and then they get mad and blame the recruiter when they are not accepted etc. IMO it's called putting in your time, continue doing a good job and they will be calling you for JOBS! All in all, Joey has been the best for me to deal with!

Offline SloGlo

• meter reader
  • Very Heavy User
  • trust me, i'm an hp
« Reply #10 on: Jun 20, 2015, 12:19 »
their are always other companies two call and negotiate with four work. iffen ya don't like won, try an udder.
« Last Edit: Jun 20, 2015, 12:19 by SloGlo »
quando omni flunkus moritati

dubble eye, dubble yew, dubble aye!

dew the best ya kin, wit watt ya have, ware yinze are!

Offline Radwraith

• Heavy User
  • How much am I getting for this?
« Reply #11 on: Jun 21, 2015, 12:35 »
As Eric well knows: I used to have my issues with one particular recruiter (He knows both who I am and who the recruiter in question was. I'd just rather not call out names on a public forum.) Here's the thing, Eric is telling the truth about how he will approach a situation like that. Said recruiter and I have talked since and I believe we understand each other much better now! In fact he's gotten me jobs and given me good information ever since!

The other thing is, If you want cold hard honesty from your recruiter make sure they know you can be mature with bad news! If you throw a tantrum when you don't like what they're telling you, then they won't bother to try twice! I've also found that if you ask Eric a direct question you will get a direct answer! You may not always like it, but you will get it!  :)
Remember the seven P's: Proper Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance!

nukewood

« Reply #12 on: Jun 21, 2015, 10:10 »
I have been working with Marie , Joey and Scott for many years and have had positive results with all. Eric is a straight shooter. no B.S. If you have a problem he will do everything he can to get to the bottom of it and quickly.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?