Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Mark Anthony  

Author Topic: Mark Anthony  (Read 6785 times)

Offline phun1

• Lurker
Mark Anthony
« on: Jan 20, 2015, 07:42 »
There may be some that aren't aware that Mark Anthony passed away on Sept. 5, 2014.  There was a group of us from HBPP that traveled to Las Vegas to celebrate Marks life with his family and friends on Oct. 18th, 2014.  Mark's brother, Max, stated that the nuclear industry was where Mark made an untold number of lifelong friends during his career as an RP Tech and noted that Mark loved his "nuclear family" just about as much as he loved his own family.

randyman56

Re: Mark Anthony
« Reply #1 on: Jan 21, 2015, 11:03 »
The passing of Mark Anthony hit me pretty hard.  As I tried to explain to my wife; there are members of my nuclear family that are closer to me than my biological family.  Mark, was such a person.  Coworker, friend, and brother, I will never forget the good times we had on the road (and in vegas).  There will always be a seat on my boat with your name on it.  DFR my brother. 

Offline Smart People

• Rad Engineer/Shipper
  • Very Heavy User
  • I like being around smart people
« Reply #2 on: Jan 21, 2015, 11:45 »
I always had a great time working with Mark. My heart and prayers go out to his family
Blessed is the man who can laugh at himself--he will never cease to be amused
Think twice and say nothing..Chiun
I'm as big a fool as anyone..And bigger than most.. Odd Thomas

Offline DJ@Retired

• Moderate User
  • Just Win Baby! Well Maybe Next Year!
« Reply #3 on: Jan 21, 2015, 05:36 »
Damn. RIP Mark. You will be missed.
A good friend will bail you out of jail. A great friend will be sitting next to you saying "Dam, that was Fun"

Offline UncaBuffalo

• Mostly Retired
  • Very Heavy User
  • "How Many Things I Have No Need Of" - Socrates
« Reply #4 on: Jan 22, 2015, 12:40 »
Mark was always a great guy...at work or play...  I was saddened to hear of his passing.  :(
We are plain quiet folk and have no use for adventures. Nasty disturbing uncomfortable things! Make you late for dinner! I can’t think what anybody sees in them.      - B. Baggins

Offline Brett LaVigne

• Very Heavy User
  • This aggression will not stand, man.
« Reply #5 on: Jan 24, 2015, 10:10 »
Worked with Mark for 5 years at Humboldt Bay. He was my mentor when I first hired and was one of the better humans I have known.
I Heart Hippie Chicks!!!

Offline Jack U. Loyd

• Light User
« Reply #6 on: Feb 03, 2015, 05:27 »
Had some good old times back at the Canyon!

RIP Brother.

Offline stirfry

• Moderate User
  • It's an O.K. World
« Reply #7 on: Feb 03, 2015, 10:37 »
Worked with Mark at the Devil's Canyon back in the early -mid 80's. Never ran into him again. He was a good dude to party with and liked to cook.

RIP ol Friend

Finni
YA gotta be SOMEWHERE

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?