Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu EEI tech battery test

Author Topic: EEI tech battery test  (Read 4322 times)

Offline nukegrizz64

• Lurker
EEI tech battery test
« on: Feb 15, 2015, 07:01 »
I have been selected to take the EEI tech test. I have never taken it before, and was wondering what some members did to prepare? Did you just take the practice tests on the website? What did you think of the test? Any personal OE would be greatly appreciated. thanks!!

Offline Frank Cable

• Light User
Re: EEI tech battery test
« Reply #1 on: Feb 15, 2015, 09:57 »
I didn't think it was that difficult, however I used the practice tests so much that I began to memorize them. Make sure you practice.

Offline Radwraith

• Heavy User
  • How much am I getting for this?
Re: EEI tech battery test
« Reply #2 on: Feb 16, 2015, 10:04 »
Nothing on the EEI tests (Either POSS or TECH) is "hard" per se. It's the ability to do the exercises quickly and accurately that can be difficult. As noted above, Practice tests help so you know what you're looking at!
Remember the seven P's: Proper Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance!

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?