Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Quality Housing in Carlsbad, NM (WIPP) area
honeypot

Author Topic: Quality Housing in Carlsbad, NM (WIPP) area  (Read 5653 times)

SCMasterchef

Quality Housing in Carlsbad, NM (WIPP) area
« on: Feb 24, 2015, 08:48 »
 ??? Can anyone provide me with information on availability of quality rental housing in the Carlsbad, NM area?  I may have an opportunity to go to WIPP for a contract that could last up to 8-9 months.  I will be traveling with my family and small puppy and am seeking information on either houses or quality apartment/condos in the Carlsbad area.  Must be secure and famuly safe. ???

radrat

Re: Quality Housing in Carlsbad, NM (WIPP) area
« Reply #1 on: Feb 24, 2015, 10:49 »
If your getting perdiem you could stay at the Marriott In Town Suites in Hobbs NM. Great rooms , like apartment with separate bedrooms. Everything is included all you need to bring is food. they clean the room every day, pool, great little work out room, whirlpool.. very nice place. if not you could look here http://www.oodle.com/regions/hobbsnm/ or here http://www.currentargus.com/ ... good luck.. When I was out there last year the oil folks were taking up a lot of realistate. Hope this helped.

Offline American.Badger

• Very Lite User
« Reply #2 on: Feb 24, 2015, 12:52 »
Difficult to find rental place in Carlsbad NM due to oil boom in that area, schools are up to max capacity etc., and the houses to buy are more expensive than what it normally should be, do a Google search for "NM, carlsbad, oil boom, housing" to get a better picture, find a real estate agent out there using the internet and call them,

but of course if wipp is offering per diem then it might make a difference, good luck to you and your family in any case

SCMasterchef

« Reply #3 on: Feb 24, 2015, 01:30 »
Marriott would be great but they won't allow my pup.  I have been with Marriott for many years and prefer to stay in them but with the pup they make it very difficult, even when house broke.  Does anyone have a recommended/reliable real estate person who deals with rental homes?

moochiebubble

« Reply #4 on: Jan 13, 2016, 05:55 »
I would really like some current info on WIPP , contract and housing please. Thank you for your time.

X-radcon30

« Reply #5 on: Jan 14, 2016, 03:52 »
Know some guys that lived in the  Marriott Inn Town Suites in Hobbs and they do allow dogs there. I stayed there several times with my pup. Most of the guys I work with moved to the Marriott Inn Town Suites in Carlsbad, closer drive to WIPP and they allow pups too... Hope this helped.

moochiebubble

« Reply #6 on: Jan 15, 2016, 12:00 »
Very helpful , thank you and Happy New Year

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?