Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Lets get to the real topic....

Author Topic: Lets get to the real topic....  (Read 3158 times)

SmearedNeutron

Lets get to the real topic....
« on: Dec 08, 2015, 04:14 »
So called "Senior Techs" that can't even fill out the A/S envelope properly. If you don't want it to be an issie, don't make it one by doing YOUR JOB ON YOUR END.You know I'm 007 and will hunt down the info, but that 4 extra hours a day you spend outside the fence laughing and pretending people like you, is it worth it??

milo124

Re: Lets get to the real topic....
« Reply #1 on: Dec 08, 2015, 09:03 »
And all this time I thought it was a junior techs job.

Offline SloGlo

• meter reader
  • Very Heavy User
  • trust me, i'm an hp
« Reply #2 on: Dec 09, 2015, 09:16 »
yins git too gist record data on an envelope, know a.s.r. two compleat? dang, eye knead a job like yores.
quando omni flunkus moritati

dubble eye, dubble yew, dubble aye!

dew the best ya kin, wit watt ya have, ware yinze are!

Offline Jason9x

• Light User
« Reply #3 on: Dec 11, 2015, 10:31 »
No matter where you go, there's always one.
Jason

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?