Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Class DRB.. help?

Author Topic: Class DRB.. help?  (Read 3446 times)

Offline sicuc

• Lurker
Class DRB.. help?
« on: Mar 01, 2015, 09:56 »
If in A school, what happens after a class gets a DRB? (Besides the class wide phase stripping...)
Does this remain on your record forever? What are the fine print results of having a class DRB?
Will it prohibit a Petty Officer from making it to Chief, or give a person a great disadvantage?

Offline matthew7899

• Light User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Re: Class DRB.. help?
« Reply #1 on: Mar 01, 2015, 10:36 »
No, of course this depends on the severity of the reason for the DRB.

I was at A school from 2004-2008 at don't recall any of my classes that had a DRB, but I would not expect this to go any farther than your A School record...nothing permanent.

Like a lot of things in life, what matters is how you learn from this and improve!

While stationed on the USS Maine we had a Staff pickup from Prototype report as a 3rd Class because of a Captains Mast that reduced his rank from 2nd Class...from the day he reported he busted his butt and ended up getting the reduction in rate removed.  He got 2nd class back and all of his time in rate restored, he made 1st Class later that year!

My advice is to take this seriously, get together as a TEAM and fix the problem!

Good luck!

conidn

Re: Class DRB.. help?
« Reply #2 on: Mar 11, 2015, 08:50 »
I do not know your particular situation, but I will give you my story.

I was in A-school about a 1.5 years ago. During phase 1 we had  uniform inspections probably twice a week if not more. As a class we had a very poor appearance, even though only one person failed we all took hits. Long story short, when phase 2 time came around and we had unsat uniforms for that inspection we got a classwide "DRB".
In the end I don't think it matters much for your career. All it did for me was postpone when I could wear civies and drink.
Use it as a lesson, and move forward.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?